Are you waiting to be healthier until after the holidays are over? Don’t wait until 2019!
I see it over and over again, people waiting until January 1st to get their health back on track, and using the holidays as a permission slip to eat ALL THE THINGS. Sure, it’s okay to indulge and enjoy yourself, BUT that does not mean it’s a pass to OVERindulge. Here’s my question to you – Why WAIT to be healthier? Don’t wait for a Monday, a new month, or even a new year. Do. Not. Wait! The time is NOW!
I dug up a post from the archives (not all that long ago!) where I shared the five basic essentials you need to balance overindulgence. Whether you overindulged over Thanksgiving, or you feel like your eating could get on a healthier track, the fastest way to get there is by keeping it simple, going back to the basics and taking it one step at a time.
The five basic essentials below:
1. Water — Hydrate. Hydrate. Hydrate. You get the point, hydration is critically important.
2. Veggies — Eat your greens and all the veggies…think raw, steamed, roasted, grilled, etc.
3. Physical Activity — Move your body! Walk, run, hike, bike, dance…just move it!
4. Sleep — Aim for 7-8 hours of sleep per night. Your body needs sleep!
5. Kindness — Yes, kindness! Be kind to yourself in your thoughts, your words, and your actions.
Treat your body well. Nourish it — physically, emotionally, and soulfully. Speak kindly to yourself. Simplicity at its finest…the basics!
Feel like you need a reset after a weekend (or a lifetime!) of overindulging? The 5-day Sugar Buster RESET program is the solution you’ve been searching for to curb the cravings, lose weight, and leave you feeling great! I’m putting another group together and would love to support you to get on the healthier track. Let me know if you are done waiting for the “right” time and are ready to do it NOW!
Yesterday is too late, tomorrow is not guaranteed, which makes right now the “right” time. Don’t wait for someday, because today is THE perfect day to make the healthier choice — even during the holidays!